Located in the southern Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, this resort is 55 minute flight from Male to the domestic airport followed by a 15 minute speedboat transfer into the resort.
Why we Love it
- The snorkeling experience is outstanding,with turtles, sharks and rays alongside a wide variety of tropical fish
- Great Location and the villas are secluded , with a very good privacy – gives you the feeling you own a part of the island!
- A wide selection of leisure and sporting facilities to unique destination dining collections. Food is delicious with ample choice to suit every taste bud.
- Immaculate Service.
- Choose one of the All Inclusive options for a hassle free stay.
- Fun for the whole family.
- Unforgettable experience for honeymooners
- Combine your stay with a few nights in the The Over Water Villa . It truly is worth it!
Offering an outdoor pool, kids pool and water sports facilities.The resort has a sun terrace and spa centre, and 5 dining options. It also has a beach volleyball court and FIT centre.
Services and Facilities
- Reservations for domestic transfers
- 24 hours Reception
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the island
- Air conditioned Library and lounge
- Internet spot in the library
- Souvenir and gift shop
- Baby sitting services
- Kids Club
- Health Clinic – resort clinic
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the island
- Credit cards
All major international credit cards accepted i.e. American Express, Diners, Visa, MasterCard
Amari Watersports activity price list available on request.
- Water Sports Center
- Dive Center
- FIT Center
- Boat excursions
- Floodlit, all weather, tennis/multipurpose court
- Beach volleyball court
- Organic vegetable and herb garden
- Breeze Spa
Entertainment & Family Services
Guests can enjoy a game of tennis. Amari Havodda also has a herb garden. The property can arrange for boat excurisons. The area is popular for snorkeling and diving.
Countless activities for families to enjoy together at Amari. Swimming pool with children’s area and sundeck
- Assortment of games
- Poolside games
- Creative crafting
Food & Drink
- The base rate of the resort is Full Board
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily plus unlimited soft drinks and mineral water at the Amaya Food Gallery
- One guided house reef snorkeling tour
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment
- Complimentary sunrise and sunset yoga
- Free use of the fitness, multi purpose court and beach volleyball court.
All inclusive inclusions
- All of the above plus
- A selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, beer, wine sparkling wine, liquors, juices, soft drinks, mineral water tea and coffee from 10h00 to midnight at the Thari Bar and from 17h00 to 19h00 at the Iru Bar.
Premium All Inclusive:
- Premium all inclusive is subject to a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Includes all of the above plus:
- One gourmet set menu dinner per stay/per week at Ember Grill
- Mini bar replenished once a day with choice of wine, beers, soft drinks and snacks
- One orientation dive per stay
- One 60 minute signature treatment at Breeze Spa
- Cooking class once per stay. Premium all inclusive is subject to a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Amaya Food Gallery
From Thai delights and tapas to international favorites, this signature all-day dining pavilion presents food from the streets of Asia in a market style venue.
- Ember Grill
Set on the northern shore of the island, this restaurant celebrates great food with great company.
From tender meats to succulent seafood prepared on the grill, we take pride in providing a relaxing and intimate dining experience including al-fresco tables, the ideal setting to enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars.
This centuries-old Japanese culinary tradition can be experienced by the beach on the Northern shore.
- Pizza Kaage
This outlet features takeaway pizzas, light meals and snacks throughout the day.
- Thari Bar
This poolside bar is the ideal place to relax with a chilled beverage or lie back on one of the welcoming outdoor cabanas while enjoying the warm breeze and views of the horizon.
- Iru Bar
This intimate beach bar faces west – great for a glass of bubbles whilst admiring the view of the horizon, and embracing the sunset.
- Enjoy a romantic Cocktail at Thari bar & Iru Bar. The most gorgeous sunset views.
Inspired by traditional Maldivian architecture and designed within a theme of natural simplicity with natural timber flooring, soaring palm-thatched roofs, elegant furnishings, open-air bathrooms and sophisticated technology.
Standard Beach Villa– 95 sqm (10)
Located on the North Side of the island (sunrise side)
Quiet, away from all public areas, private with lush greenery.
Direct access to the beach with “partial Sea View”
Terrace with sun loungers.
Beach Villa – 95 sqm (17)
Individual units located on the beach, facing the ocean.
Outdoor bathrooms with bathtub and outdoor rain shower.
Facing the ocean.
Sunset Beach Villa – 95 sqm (21)
Identical to the Beach Villas.
Enjoy a magnificent view of the setting sun.
Beach Garden Pool Villa – 121 sqm (6)
Individual units located on the beach.
Sea Views or Ocean facing (situated further back with lots of privacy)
An enclosed pool off the outdoor bathroom.
Beach Pool Villas – 121 sqm (6)
Individual units located on the beach with ocean views.
Private plunge pool on the beachfront.
Overwater Villas – 77 sqm (58)
Located on stilts over the water.
Covered outdoor bathing area.
Direct access to the ocean.
Overwater Pool Villas – 153 sqm (2)
Located on stilts over the water.
Private infinity pools.
Over Water hammocks.
Direct access to the ocean.
Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with bath robes provided.
- Free Wi-Fi
- IDD telephone
- PC connection point
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Mini bar
- 40 inch LED TV, DVD player
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Clothes line
- Multimedia hub
- In-room dining
- Turn-down service
- Wake-up service
- Spa treatments
- Complimentary bottled water
- Over water Villas – The Sunset option nearer to Amaya Restaurant is recommended
- On the East side the water is calmer and lots of fish nearby under the water sports centre jetty!”
- Sunrise Beach Villa 308 for maximum privacy.
- Beach villas – the Sunrise side is a great option.