This camp is guaranteed to offer first class accommodation, cuisine, facilities and personalised service. Jabulani’s most notable feature is the herd of trained African elephants. Aside from offering remarkable Big 5 safari experiences.
Why we Love it
- Exclusive tailor-made safari experiences
- Big 5 Game experience
- Respectful and inspiring elephant interaction
- VIP experience at the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre.
- Unique sundowners with elephants.
- Personalised dining experiences
- South African Express runs daily scheduled flights between Eastgate Airport at Hoedspruit and Johannesburg International Airports.
- A MUST SEE Experience of a lifetime!
- Staff is outstanding with world class sevice
Club Member BenefitSAVE 84%
Get Married in Paradise
Jabulani’s signature suspension bridge stretches gracefully over the seasonal river bed below, connecting the main lodge to the six Jabulani suites and Zindoga Villa.
- Wooden deck area overlooking the dry river bed
- Open-plan lounge area, with laptop computer
- Wireless network available in public areas
- Open-plan dining room
- Therapy-Lapa (or Tsala/ bush spa)
- Bush gymnasium
- Fully stocked curio shop with a range of clothing, jewellery, accessories etc.
- Conference centre for 20
- Wine cellar
- Cocktail bar & lounge
- Team Tusker (Kids programme)
Jabulani safari experience
- Game Drives
- Walking safaris
- Young explorers
- Personalised itineraries
Enjoy the flexibility of choosing times most suited to you during your stay.
Jabulani Elephant experience
- Observe the heard from a respectful and comfortable distance.
- Understand elephants on a deeper level
- Appreciate the importance of the conservation and protection of the elephant species
- Tracking the Jabulani herd
- Signature sunsets and the stable walk
- Elephant swim
- The rhino conservation safari offers a unique insight into the white rhino and its behavioural petterns.
- Observe the team from HESC track, dart and sedate a rhino
- Additional cost for 16+ years. (Book 30 days in advance)
- Helicopter flip (Book in advance)
Be swept away to the Blyde River Canyon and stop for a picnic in the sky.
- Hot air ballooning
Meet before sunrise and enjoy a hot cup of coffee while the hot air balloon inflate. Enjoy the scenic terrain below stretching over part of the Blyde River as well as nature reserves, wildlife estates and farmlands, all part of the Greater Kruger region.
- Honeymoon Safari
Honeymooners will receive a bottle of sparkling wine served with chocolates and a romantic dinner for two, followed by a romantic turndown.
- Wedding proposals
Jabulani has idyllic settings for asking for your loved one’s hand in marriage.
Entertainment & Family Services
Children from 6+ years with 2 adults are welcome in the Luxury Suites.
Children of all ages are welcome in the Zindonga Villa
Jabulani has a dedicated team of caregivers on hand to take care of children should parents wish to dine in the general camp environment. A specially tailored “Kiddies Menu” is available for children.
Childrens programme with exciting activities for ages 12 and under.
Open from 10h00-12h30 and 15h00-16hoo dialy
A programme, introducing children to a wildlife wonderland to experience a host of exciting adventure activities.
Spa on Safari
Jabulani Spa Lapa is both private and peaceful, tucked beneath nature’s natural canopy of trees. Guests can have the choice to enjoy treatments in the comfort of their suites. Spa products of choice are Theravine and Theranaka, both locally made and of exceptional quality.
The Therapy Selection:
- Body massages
- Natural wraps
- Skin-care treatments
- Hand & foot treatments
An open-air fitness area that provides the perfect backdrop for a workout. A variety of weights, a treadmill, and an excercise bike provide the necessary equipment to get your heart rate going. There is also a sauna available to enjoy.
Food & Drink
All meals and snacks are included during your stay.
Every day a unique menue is created. Embracing the natural setting, Jabulani chefs create innovative and memorable dining experiences for guests.
- Bush breakfasts
- Renowned sundowner canapés.
An intimate private wine cellar, perfect for private wine tastings and cosy dinners. Enjoy some of South Africa’s finest wines from the collection.
Jabulani Cocktail bar and Lounge
Enjoy a pre-dinner drink at the Jabulani cocktail bar and lounge, and share your favourite safari experience of the day.
- Boma Dining Experience
A local traditional dinner enjoyed under the stars, in candlelight, and prepared on open-flames by Jabulani’s passionate chefs.
- Private Dining Experience
Enjoy a private dinner for two with candle light on the deck of your Jabulani Suite, or on cooler evenings, in front of your private fireplace.
- Foster an elephant that you feel you connect with most. Choose the membership that suits you best.
You can sponsor/foster an elephant for yourself or foster an elephant as a gift for a loved one.
Each suite opens up to a private oasis set in the African bush. Complimented by a crystal blue plunge pool with views over the riverbed below.
6 Luxury Suites
Remote and private
Heated private plunge pool
Lounge with traditional fireplace
Accommodates: 2 Adults + 1 child 6+y
Zindoga Villa – 700 sqm
Private chef, butler and ranger
Private game-viewing vehicle
Shared main Villa
Lounge with traditional fireplace
Outside deck for dining
Fully stocked mini-bar
Master & Main suite:
Each has its own expansive wooden deck
Private heated plunge pool
King size bed
En-suite bathrooms with free standing stone baths
Showers with views
Additional day bed
Twin beds (2 single)
Separate bath & Shower
Includes Team Tusker kids programme
6 Adults & 2 children u/12years
- King-size bed (twin bedding optional)
- Private Plunge pool (with heating functionality)
- Large Wooden Deck
- Separate Lounge Area
- Traditional Fire place
- Open plan bathroom
- Freestanding Stone Bath
- Semi-outdoor Shower
- Double Vanity Basins
- Private Toilet
- Fully stocked Mini-Bar
- Tea and Coffee
- Nespresso Machine
- Fully Air-conditioned
- L’Occitane range of luxury body products
- Complimentary Room-Service
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Mosquito nets
- Enjoy a romantic in-suite dining experiece in front of the traditional fireplace during the winter season.