Kandima Maldives is much more than just a holiday, it’s a lifestyle!
Located on the largest island in Dhaalu Atoll, Kandima Maldives has the longest outdoor swimming pool in the Maldives, and an abundance of water-sports. It offers a marine biology centre, an art studio and cooking classes.
Located at a 30-minute flight from Male and followed by a 20-minute boat ride to the island.
Why we Love it
- Kandima caters for guests of all ages, families, couples, groups honeymooners.
- A seriously stylish island setting with views you can only dream of.
- Barefoot luxury, time out for adults and plenty of fun for children.
- Kandima offers exciting water sports and fantastic dive sites.
- It’s all about genuine hospitality with a human touch and smart holidays with playful spirit.
- Want to finish the evening in style? Head to the ultra cool Forbidden Bar where live DJs play into the night.
- Sip on freshly made Mojitos at the Beach Club ,the perfect hang out spot while watching the incredible sun set across the island.
- Get wild & wet! Attend one of the many Diving School & Marine Biology Centre activities, or head to the Watersports Centre.
The island is nearly 3 km long, and the resort has the largest pool in the Maldives measuring 100 m. This game-changing resort definitely has the ‘wow’ factor – in all areas.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor furniture
- Bed decoration, fruit basket, bottle of wine on arrival.
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Mini-market on site
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (free)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
Team up, get kitted out and make the most of the huge range of activities on offer at Kandima Maldives.
Make the most of it and attend one of the Diving Schools & Marine Biology Centre activities, or head to the Watersports Centre and get wild and wet!
- Aerobics (Additional charge)
- Live music/performance
- Happy hour (Additional charge)
- Themed dinner nights (Additional charge)
- Temporary art galleries
- Evening entertainment
- Kids’ club
- Water sport facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Snorkeling (Additional charge)
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Children’s playground
- Games room
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Kite Surfing
- Aroma Art Studio–Painting, Coffee Art
- Local Craft-making Classes
- Photo Studio–Guest Photo Sessions and Classes
- Cooking and Cocktail-making Classes
- Massage Classes
- Salsa Lessons
- Bike & Scooter Hire
- Volleyball & Water-Volleyball
- Pound Fit
- Aerial Yoga
Entertainment & Family Services
Kandiland Kids Club
- The Kids Club is run by a dedicated team of fully certified child carers and offer a daily programmed jam-packed with fun and informative activities.
- Little guests are just as important as adult guests.
- Children television networks.
- Kids’ outdoor play equipment.
- Indoor play area.
- Books, DVDs, music for children.
- Board games/puzzles.
Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
The Ocean view spa rooms are nestled in the tropical jungle and create a tranquil environment for pampering treatments.
Relax in the steam room, get a manicure or visit our hairdresser. You’re in for a treat!
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Couples massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Spa/wellness packages
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Beauty Services
Burn Gym & Yoga and Fitness classes
Welcome to the urban activity jungle.
Open 24/7, the state-of-the-art fitness facilities and personal trainers will help you to push the limits.
If you prefer to train as a group our boxing, Beatz and POUND fitness classes will be just what you need.
The Beach Club
Day through to night, the Beach Club is the perfect hang out spot.
Watch the incredible sun set across the island as DJs play of-the-moment beats.
Food & Drink
Whether you want to dine as a group, or more intimate for a romantic meal for two – There is a place for you!
Travel the flavours of the world in one of Ten restaurants and bars.
Continental, Italian, Vegetarian, Halal, Gluten-free, Asian, American, Buffet
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
- Very good coffee!
All Inclusive Inclusions
- Meals at Flavor or Zest “All you can eat” buffets or at Azure, Smoked,
- Deli or Aroma 20% discount will apply to The Sea Dragon except in villa dining Unlimited
- “All you can drink” alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from Premium House Brand during meals.
- One time 30 minutes spa (body massage) for two per stay For a minimum 4 nights stay:
- Choice of two (2) activities from: Group Sunset Cruise, Group Dolphin Cruise, Group Local Island Excursion,
- Group Hand Line Fishing Excursion and Group Snorkeling excursion.
A grill, 2 eateries and a hip Chinese restaurant have terraces, ocean views and/or seating on the beach
5 Restaurants on site
- Flavor & Zest
Taste the freshest flavors from around the world in these light, bright, contemporary market-style food hall restaurants.
Take a seat and watch as the chefs prepare tantalizing dishes of the day.
The chic beach house offers casual dining by day and sleek, elegant signature dining by night.
Sample the endless mix of Mediterranean dishes on offer.
This place is all about perfect steaks, fresh fish and incredible sunset views.
Enjoy delicious meat, fish and vegetarian dishes from the open BBQ kitchen.
There is simply nothing better than dining al fresco.
- Sea Dragon & Forbidden Bar
The mood is sensual and mysterious. Authentic Chinese cuisine with a modern touch is expertly prepared and served family-style.
Want to finish off the evening in style? Head to the ultra cool Forbidden Bar where live DJs play into the night.
You will love the on-site deli. Enter this casual and stylish food boutique for a quick bite or for something to take back to your room.
Everything looks delicious, fresh and you will certainly be back for more.
- Smoked (grill) and Azure (Mediterranean) .. the best pizza’s outside of Italy!..
The resort offers studios and villas with a private terrace and private pool with endless tropical views.
266 Studios and Villas are more than just stylishly comfortable.
Open the doors onto your own private terrace and enjoy endless tropical views.
Sky & Beach Studios -55 sqm
144 Beach & Sky studios
This studio has a balcony, bathrobe and tile/marble floor.
Take in the view from your very own private terrace.
Situated right on the best beach.
The Family Sky Studios are interconnecting rooms.
A common entrance perfect for families or friends.
Beach Villa with Jacuzzi – 97 sqm
Set on the beachfront.
Spectacular views of the Indian Ocean.
Suitable for families and friends.
Beach Pool villa with Jacuzzi– 125 sqm
Cool down in your own private pool.
Dry off on the private deck that extends towards the Indian Ocean.
Lovely Indian Ocean views
Suitable for families and friends.
Aqua Villa– 73 sqm
Welcome to your very own spacious, stylish and
deluxe overwater retreat.
Take in the endless views from your very own private deck area.
Aqua Villa with Jacuzzi – 73 sqm
Direct access to the ocean from your own privatedeck.
Welcome to your very own spacious, stylish and deluxe
Complete with outdoor Jacuzzi.
Ocean pool villa– 95 sqm
Best of both worlds; semi-beach, semi-over water.
Enjoy uninterrupted views across the Indian Ocean.
Own private pool.
Get sea habilitated in this ultra kool retreat!
• Safety Deposit Box
• Air conditioning
• Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock
• Ironing Facilities
• Seating Area
• Satellite Channels
• Cable Channels
• Laptop safe
• Flat-screen TV
• Private entrance
• Tile/Marble floor
• Wake-up service
• Alarm clock
• Electric kettle
• Sea view
• Coffee machine
• Clothes rack
• Drying rack for clothing
• Sofa bed
• Tea/Coffee Maker
- For extra romance, take an Aqua Villa with outdoor Jacuzzi and watch the glorious Maldivian sunsets.
- Villa 431 is highly recommended