Ndhula is situated between the small artistic town of White River (10 minutes away) and the larger city of Nelspruit / Mbombela (20 minutes). You can reach the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) within a 10 minutes drive, and it takes 4 hours from OR Tambo International Airport to get to the Lodge. The “Numbi” Kruger Park entrance is just a 35 minutes drive away.
Why we Love it
- Home to a various species such as Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Impala, Kudu, Nyala, Warthog and a variety of birdlife.
- 40 minutes from Kruger National Park (Numbi Gate)
- Serene environment provides the perfect setting for relaxing walks.
- Plan your nearby activities well in advance.
- Children from 12+ years can stay in their own tent.
- Ideal location for mountain biking.
Club Member BenefitEaster & Winter Specials
Get Married in Paradise
Main amenities are at “The Lodge”.
- 26 luxury safari tents
- Large infinity-view swimming pool
- Lounge at the main building
- Dining area
- Open-air lounge
- Viewing deck
- Complimentary internet
- Free parking
Check in: 14h00
Check out: 11h00
Activities in the Local Area
Within easy drive of the Lodge
- Guided tours
- Kruger National Park – game viewing
Easy 45 minutes drive to Numbi Gate – access to the southern section of the park including Skukuza, Malelane, Lower Sabie and Crocodile Bridge regions
- The Panorama route
- Blyde River
- Golf courses
- Horse riding
- Sudwala Caves
- Nelspruit botanical garden
- Helicopter adventures
- Hot air ballooning
- Various art studios
- The Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Eden
- GPS Co-ordinates: S25° 23’ 16.6” / E31° 03’ 26.7”
- 15 km from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport:
- 350 km from OR Tambo International Airport
- 12 minutes drive from White River
- 25 minutes drive from Nelspruit
Entertainment & Family Services
Children 4+years are welcome at the Lodge. Children sharing tent with parent on existing bedding pay 50% of adult rate.
Maximum 1 child sharing the tent with 1 adult
Children 12+y considered as adults.
- Relax in the outdoor lounge or around the pool
- Enjoy peaceful walks through the lodge grounds to view the resident wildlife and bush surrounds
Food & Drink
Ndhula Luxury Tented Lodge proudly features this sunning outdoor dinner facility with a central fire place for ambiance and winter warmth and a chef’s station that prepares renowned African barbeque meals.
The lodge operates on Half board meal plan. Breakfast & Dinner daily.
Buffet Breakfast & Dinner daily
A Bar is situated at The tented Lodge with beautiful views of the valley and large infinity-view swimming pool.
The lodge has one restaurant at the Tented Lodge.
An inviting open-air reception area adjoins a large, tented dining area where you can enjoy South African and international cuisine with beautiful views over the valley.
Buffet Breakfast & Dinner daily
South Africans oldest Tradition for Dinner. Ndhula Luxury Tented Lodge proudly features this amazing outdoor dinner facility in the traditional South African shape – round and protective like a traditional African village with a centralised fire place for ambiance and winter warmth and a chef’s station that prepares those famous African barbeque meals.
- Pick you favourite spot to enjoy a romantic picnic while enjoying the spectacular sunset views over the Lowveld Escaprment.
All 26 luxury safari tents are North and East Facing and offer the beautiful South African Sunrises.
Situated on large raised 50 sqm wooden decks.
Luxury Safari Tents
Twin Size beds (3/4)
Balcony/terrace with views
Full en-suite bathroom with shower
1 Adult + 1 child U/12 years /2 Adults
- Air conditioning
- Coffee / tea
- Enjoy the spectacular sunrise views from your tent deck while enjoying your early morning coffee.