One & Only
Le Saint Geran
Nestled in the soft sands of its own private peninsula, One & Only Le Saint Geran is located between a beautiful sheltered lagoon and the warm Indian Ocean and surrounded by fabulous coral reef.
Why we Love it
- Infinite luxury and sophistication.
- Exclusive location on a private peninsula.
- Mauritius’s best range of inclusive activities & water sports.
- Finest wines and cuisine.
- Upgrade to an Ocean Suite for added space and comfort. You can also book an adjoining Junior Suite for the kids – the perfect base for quality family time.
- Make an entrance, a helicopter transfer can be arranged from the airport to Le Saint Geran.
- All activities, including water sports, are provided free of charge to all guests.
Club Member Benefit
Get Married in Paradise
It’s clear that every detail has been carefully thought out – from special beach and swimming areas for children to personalised spa experiences.
- Outdoor pool
- Internet and Wi-fi Options available
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Conferencing Facilities
- Spa and Wellness Center
- Sport and Recreation
- Hotel Parking
- Room Service
- Souvenir Shop
- Sunchairs and Towels available
- Kids Club
- Nightly Entertainment
- 24 Hour Butler Service
- Baby-Sitting Facilities
- Beach Service
- Medical Doctor on Call
- Banana Tubing
- Excursions available
- Scuba Diving
- Tennis courts
- Fitness Center
- Water-Skiing (complimentary)
- Pedalo Boats (Complimentary)
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Stand Up Paddle
- 5km morning run
- Table tennis
- Beach soccer and volleyball
- Giant Outdoor Game including:
- Jenga, Chess, Bowling, Checkers, and Connect 4
- Anahita Golf
Additional Facilities : 55 balls with buggy/cart
- Ile Aux Cerf
Ferry boat shuttle to and from the golf jetty on the island of ile aux cerfs,18 holes,golf cart /buggy & 55 Range Balls.
- Belle Mare Plage ( Legend and Links ) Golf Course
Rate are per person and is inclusive of the green fee,1 Club car
( sharing ) with GPS, 2 bottles of water & basket of 40 practice balls.
Entertainment & Family Services
Fun for the whole family, the brand new 9-hole mini golf is the perfect way to soak up the sun and inspire a little friendly competition!
- Speedboats, tubing, snorkeling, water skiing, kite surfing, and many more water sports are available to all guests, or simply soak up the sun’s rays on the softest sands.
- There are also five tennis courts and yoga on the beach, or for the more adventurous, scuba diving, stand-up paddle boarding, and deep sea fishing.
- Golf at the 9-hole Gary Player golf course is a must, and green fees are included for One & Only guests.
- Lessons are available for beginners or experienced golfers who want to polish their game.
- One & Only Spa’s pampering is legendary, and this tropical setting with views of the turquoise Indian Ocean make every moment even more refreshing.
- Just in case you’re looking for more to do, excursions can be arranged to local attractions such as the gorgeous Botanical Gardens or the bustling city of Port Louis.
Club One is the new exciting hub for all things active, home to the Kids Only club and One Tribe for teens.
Food & Drink
All dining is excellent but Indian Pavilion’s buffet stands out as a thrilling discovery of new flavours.
Carnivores will be in heaven at PRIME Contemporary Grill, and for sun-worshippers there’s a lovely poolside eatery, La Terrasse.
Private dining can be arranged to your specifications for a unique and memorable occasion.
The resort has a world-class wine collection, so make sure you try a bottle or two. Or three. Or… who’s counting, really?
- La Terrasse Bar
Surrounding the central infinity pool, this open-air lounge is always at the centre of the action. Enjoy a refreshing drink by day, a sweet aperitif by night, and a spot of impromptu dancing over illuminated water features to the sounds of live music from the stage beyond.
- Tapasake Lounge
Before a backdrop of sugarcane-covered mountains, overlooking the enchanting lagoon, a creative selection of gastro-inspired cocktails is prepared by our resident mixologist. Pull up a bar stool for an interactive experience, or recline on one of the scattered lounge seats, taking in the spectacular views to the sound of live lounge music.
- La Pointe Bar
From soaking up the sun to discovering the island, a relaxing apero is well deserved… freshen up by a smooth rain shower you walk through the palm grove up to La Pointe and find the perfect seat, to savour a tailor made cocktail, facing the sun sets to the sound of our live band.
The celebrated steakhouse serving the finest Australian Angus Wagyu beef, fresh seafood and local produce has come into its own with a new rustic aesthetic that incorporates open food preparation stations.
Impressive wine displays, and a new ‘water courtyard’ seating area.
The most breathtaking lagoon venue with over-water seating offers a completely original fusion menu that blends the concept of Spanish tapas with exciting pan Asian flavours, for a trulyunique experience.
- La Terrasse
This much loved, main restaurant. Chefs prepare a wide range of delicious local and international specialties before your eyes in brand new open kitchen stations.
At the same time, re-modelled al fresco dining pavilions sits atop outdoor water features for a stunning open-air dining experience.
- La Pointe
Beachside eating takes a delicious turn at our new Palm Grove venue, where the daily catch will be grilled over firewood for that authentic barbecue flavor, with an authentic ‘feet in sand’ atmosphere.
This new artisanal bakery and coffee shop provides the perfect haven to enjoy informal, light fare – from fresh salads, to handma sandwiches and pastries, at any time of the day.
- A romantic beach dinner under the stars is absolutely compulsory on any trip to Mauritius, and here you can choose to dine at the beach, or at the designer One & Only Tipi.
- Golfers should bring their own clubs along as the golf course is sublime but hiring clubs can be a bit pricey (and they’re never quite the same…)
One & Only Le Saint Geran’s accommodation includes Junior Suites, Ocean Suites, and a Villa Residence.
Each features charming design that makes the most of breezy space, surrounded by palm trees and perfect beaches.
Every room and suite features enhanced outdoor space, furnished with elegant yet comfortable lounges facing stunning ocean, beach or lagoon views.
Lagoon Room – 60-65 sqm
Located on the tranquil western side of the peninsula.
Views over azure lagoon.
Ideal for couples or families.
Ocean Room – 60-65 sqm
Enjoy direct access into lush tropical gardens
and athe ocean beyond.
Ground floor room with large private terrace.
Ocean Balcony Room – 60-65 sqm
Spectacular first floor views over the Indian Ocean. and lushgardens.
Couples or families will enjoy al fresco living space.
Beach Front Room – 60-65 sqm
Direct beach access.
Beautifully situated, ground floor rooms.
Right at the sand’s edge.
Large furnished terrace extends the private living space.
Perfect for couples and families to relax.
Beach Front Balcony Room – 60-65 sqm
Overlooking the picturesque beach front.
All rooms enjoy the beautiful sunrise on the island.
Located on the first floor.
Directly above white sands.
Ideal for couples and families alike.
- Internet and Wifi Connection
- Satellite television
- Lounge Area
- Room Safe
- Hair Dryer
- Separate Bathroom
- Coffee and Tea making facilities
- Rooms 130 – 150 are closer to the beach
- Rooms 304 – 311 are closer to the resort’s water sports