Reethi Faru Resort, the new 4* Superior holiday escape in the Indian Ocean is located in the South of Raa Atoll on the cosy Island Filaidhoo. The Island measures 600 x 350 m and its stunning house reef is just 30 to 80 meters from shore.
Why we Love it
- Brand new 4* Superior Maldives resort opened in January 2018.
- Boasting a stunning house reef.
- 150 new Beach and over-water accommodation available.
- Extensive choice of cuisine with 6 restaurants & 6 Bars on the island.
- The water-sports center, with state of the art equipment and service offers endless water sport activities and excursions.
- The beaches are stunning, nice and spacious with fluffy white sand and crystal clear water.
- Upgrade to Seaplane transfer and enjoy a 45 minute scenic aerial view of the Atolls that will take your breath away.
- Fantastic Water Sports options available with a Dive Centre on site. Speak to one of our consultants for available rates.
Club Member Benefit2 Nights Upgrade to Water villa - Offer Extended!
Get Married in Paradise
At Reethi Faru Resort we have all the facilities and activities to ensure our guests have a memorable stay in the Maldives.
- 24 hrs room service
- Laundry & Pressing
- Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Baby Cot
- Resident Doctor
- Wake up call
- Souvenir shop
- Jewellery store
- Meeting room
- Multi-lingual staff
- Airport pick up services
- Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, American Express & Visa
- Accepted currency: USD, CHF, GBP & EUR
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Allergy-free room
- Shops (on site)
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
To appreciate the mysteries of the expansive Indian Ocean and the living reef, our Dive Center is equipped to show you an awe inspiring underwater world.
- Aerobics (Additional charge)
- Themed dinner nights(Additional charge)
- Badminton equipment(Additional charge)
- Tennis equipment(Additional charge)
- Evening entertainment
- Water sport facilities (on site)(Additional charge)
- Snorkeling (Additional charge)
- Squash (Additional charge)
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Table tennis (Additional charge)
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Games room
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
Pool & Wellness
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Fitness classes
- Yoga classes
- Spa/wellness packages
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Spa Facilities
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Body Treatments
- Hair treatments
- Facial treatments
- Beauty Services
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Pool bar
- Pool/beach towels
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Hammam (Additional charge)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre(Additional charge)
- Fitness centre (Additional charge)
- Sauna (Additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
Relax in the rejuvenating wellness spa or begin a new fitness regime in the fully equipped sports complex. The spa is located in a coconut grove on the west side of the island and comprises four rooms for either singles or couples.
Two luxury rooms with bathtub, two rooms for Ayurveda treatments as well as one room specifically for manicure/pedicure and hair treatments.
Take time to enjoy the steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and relaxation area before or after your treatments.
Health & Sports Centre
Sports complex specifically designed with a double height ceiling for maximum airflow that covers a range of fully equipped activities.
Water stations are available throughout. 2 Indoor and 2 outdoor courts ideal for playing Badminton, tennis and squash.
Volleyball takes place on the beach and Tabel Tennis and Pool are available in the Hargue Games Room.
Fully equipped and air-conditioned gym. Try relaxing yoga, pilates, aerobics or one of the Hip Hop Bollywood or latino dance classes in the surround sound, equipped studio.
The fresh water, 25 meter infinity pool overlooks the shimmering waters of the lagoon with daily pool activities.
Enjoy Water polo and aqua aerobics sessions.
The five Star dive center offers educational, recreational and nitrox diving with courses for beginners and advanced divers. The water-sports center, with state of the art equipment and service offers endless water sport activities and excursions.
To appreciate the mysteries of the expansive Indian Ocean and the living reef, our Dive Centre is equipped to show the most awe inspiring underwater world.
- Full day to a local island, a picnic and visit a Resort Island.
- Boat trip through Raa Atoll and a visit of the capital – Ungoofaaru.
- Local island visit and typical Maldivian snacks and tea in a cafe.
- Sunset trips.
- Kids’ outdoor play equipment
- Board games/puzzles
Food & Drink
The resort features six restaurants and six bars, offering delectable dishes, alongside live grills and boutique international cuisine, cocktails, fresh fruit smoothies and fine wines, in a cosy ambience that will feel like truly escaping to Paradise.
The Haruge’, the main bar, is divided into three parts: an open-air deck, a semi-closed bar and a games room. It serves a wide range of cocktails, alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks is available from the bar. Dhiyavaru Bar & Restaurant is built on stilts over the lagoon and offers a wide range of à la carte menus and drinks.
All Inclusive inclusions
- Meals Breakfast 07:30 – 10:00 Buffet
Lunch 12:30 – 14:30 Buffet
Dinner 19:30 – 21:30 Buffet (All served in the Main Restaurant)
- Afternoon Tea 16:00 – 17:30 Buffet small sandwiches, fruit, bakery items (served in the Haruge’) (main bar)
- Beverages Main Restaurant at meal times
Main Bar 09:00 – open end
Sunset Bar 11:00 – 20:00 subject to weather
Veyo (Pool) Bar 11:00 – 20:00 subject to weather
Nhala Bar 11:00 – 23:00 subject to weather
- 15% discount on any other F&B items in any of the outlets! (Cannot be combined with other special offers & discounts).
- A-la-carte: Discounted rates in our á-la-carte restaurants.
Please see signs or ask reception, please reserve in advance.
- Drinks at the Candle Light Dinner, mini bar & excursions are not included.
- All Inclusive drinks consumed with meals are free of charge.
- Please note that Room Service and Mini Bar are not included in the All Inclusive package.
- Sports Complex Yoga Nidra & Aqua Gym group lessons, subject to availability
- Tennis subject to availability of court, please reserve in advance, tennis balls payable
- Squash subject to availability of court, please reserve in advance
- Badminton subject to availability of court, please reserve in advance
- Water Sports Windsurfing Equipment only, subject to availability
- Canoe subject to availability
- Diving center Diving one introductory dive, please revert to Dive School for details
- Included beverages:
Reethi Fen, bottle 1 ltr; bottle 0,5 ltr.
Soft Drinks, bottle or can not included: Red Bull, Ice Creams
Canned Juices, glass not included: Fresh Juices
Coffee, Tea, cup; pot not included: Coffee-, Tea- & Chocolate Specialties
House Wine, white, rosé or red; glass
Beers, draught, bottle or can; 300 ml not included: Corona and Erdinger
Apéritifs, 25ml Vermouth, Campari, Pernod, Dubonnet, Pimm’s
Spirits, 25ml Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Arrack
Johnnie Walker Red Label Scotch Whisky, Teacher’s Scotch Whisky,
Famous Grouse Scotch Whisky
Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
Cocktails of the day ( alcoholic & non-alcoholice)
- Nala Bar
Nhala Bar is located among thick tropical vegetation at the east end of the island near our Garden Villas. Nhala means beautiful in the local language, and the smaller and quieter Nhala Bar.
- Veyo Bar
Ideally situated beside the resort’s pool on the south side of the island, the Veyo Bar is the perfect place to relax when you come out of the water or just after the work-out in the sports complex.
- Sunset Bar
Perfectly situated on the south-west beach, our Sunset Bar is a wonderful place to enjoy an evening aperitif while watching the sun set on the horizon of the Indian Ocean.
- Haruge (Main Bar)
Open daily, The Haruge’ is also known as the Main Bar and is located conveniently on the north shore near the reception and is a favorite spot on the island.
6 Restaurants on Site:
- Vakaru (Main Restaurant)
Vakaru is Reethi Faru Resort’s main restaurant with views over the water and the island. Enjoy our buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner in a beautiful and familiar setting.
- Reethi Grill
The Reethi Grill offers you a full cooking show, as our expert chefs prepare grilled specialties right before your eyes in our open-air restaurant. Enjoy our fusion cuisine.
- Dhiyavaru Bar & Restaurant
Our 24-hour over the ocean Dhiyavaru Bar & Restaurant is a Maldivian treat in itself. Whether you are sipping on a speciality coffee or cocktail or enjoying a dish from our à la carte menu, the surroundings cannot be beaten.
- Huvandhu Garden
If you are looking for a truly romantic evening, look no further than the Huvandhu Garden. With just a few tables in a beautiful tropical setting next to the beach, you will experience exquisite cuisine with the finest service.
- Raalhu Café
The popular poolside Raalhu Café is the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing drink and a snack or light meal in a casual setting. In the local language Raalhu means wave of the sea.
- Snorkeling around Reethi Faru is truly mesmerizing and beautiful with spectacular marine life.
- Water sport facility is amazing, offering great activities with very friendly and professional staff.
Unwind in one of one hundred and fifty traditional, luxurious Maldivian villas, either complete with Jacuzzi, nestled in our tropical gardens, beachside, or on stilts over the turquoise water.
Garden villa – 49 sqm
Located on the east side of the island.
A collection of mostly detached and semi-detached bungalows & Villas.
Comfortable sitting area.
Rain shower and terrace.
Deluxe Beach Villa – 64 sqm
43 Detached beach-front villas.
The spacious sitting area is ideal for couples.
Located on the north-west, north-east and south-east beaches.
Step out on to the warm white sands and the waters of the Indian Ocean.
Deluxe Jacuzzi Beach Villa – 68 sqm
25 Exclusive Detached beach-front villas.
Situated along the south-west beach.
Ideal for honeymooners.
Spacious sitting area.
Perfect for you and your partner to recharge your batteries.
Water Villa – 78 sqm
44 detached villas.
Built on stilts over the lagoon.
The water villas have a larger floor plan.
Family Garden Villa – 126 sqm
Five Family Garden Villas are located on the east side of the island.
Ideal for family or a larger group.
Each villa in this collection has two bedrooms.
Shared living room and powder room.
Family Deluxe Beach Villa – 147 sqm
Designed especially for families or a group of friends.
Six exclusive beach-front Villas.
Situated on the north-west, north-east and south-east beaches.
Each villa has two bedrooms.
Connected to a shared sitting room with a powder room.
Water Villa Suite – 226 sqm
These luxury two -bedroom suites are the presidential suites.
Built on stilts over the waters of the lagoon.
Enjoy the spectacular views from the balcony, while relaxing in the Jacuzzi.
Spacious sitting area, and a walk-in wardrobe.
- King- Or Twin Size Beds
- Ceiling Fan
- IDD Telephone
- Satellite TV
- Tea / Coffee Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Rain Shower
- Terrace Deck
- Sun Loungers
- The Water Villa is worth the extra expense.
- Beach Villas have direct access to the sea with dedicated beach beds.
- Beach Villas 320-350 have a bigger beach, & entrance to the sea. Snorkeling spots have a cleaner sea.