Veranda Paul et Virginie Hotel & Spa
Love is in the air at Veranda Paul & Virginie, a secluded and picture-perfect resort in Grand Gaube fishing village.
All 81 rooms face the sun-drenched lagoon and offer an airy serenity that was designed for romance.
Why we Love it
- ADULTS ONLY RESORT.
- Created with romance in mind.
- Perfect tranquility but there’s still lots to do.
- Breathtaking views from every room.
- An all-inclusive package will make your holiday even more relaxing, and with less to think about you can truly focus on each other.
- A Privilege Room is well worth the upgrade and provides fabulous extras, in addition to spaciousness and luxury.
Club Member BenefitDiscounted wedding packages.
Get Married in Paradise
The decor is refined and tasteful, using the best local materials. The name of the hotel comes from the mythical love story immortalised by the eighteenth-century French writer Bernardin de Saint-Pierre.
- Free WiFi available in rooms and public areas.
- Shop with souvenirs and beach accessories.
- Internet and Wifi Options available
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Conferencing Facilities
- Spa and Wellness Center
- Sport and Recreation
- Hotel Parking
- Souvenir Shop
- Sunchairs and Towels available
- Car rental desk
- Nightly Entertainment
- Themed Evenings
- Medical Doctor on Call
Water Sport Activities
- Water skiing (payable)
- Laser Boats
- Glass-bottom boat trips
- Snorkeling trips including equipment
- Scuba diving Center (payable)
- Deep-sea fishing (payable)
Activites (extra cost)
- Bicycle Rental
- Diving (PADI)
- Paddle Step
- Traditional pirogue excursion
Entertainment & Family Services
The Veranda’s spa offers massages and beauty treatments. Guests can relax on shaded lounge beds in the garden or on cushioned loungers overlooking the turquoise water.
The new pool overlooking the sea is breathtaking!
- 3 pools
- Aqua gym
- Pedal boat
- Stand-up Paddle
- Sailing dinghies
- Floodlit tennis court
- Beach Volley
- Fitness Centre
- Shuttle to Grand Baie (Twice a week)
- Live evening entertainment including special themes.
- Pop Up moments once a week, weather permitting
Food & Drink
2 Restaurants with panoramic lagoon views, and 2 bars.
All Inclusive Inclusions:
- Daily buffet breakfast (07h00-10h00) + daily dinner (19h00-22h00 / buffet and/or table d’hôte) at the main restaurant.
- Daily lunch (buffet and/or table d’hôte) at the main restaurant.
- Afternoon tea/ coffee & pancakes and/or snacks.
- Tea / Coffee facilities in room are included (replenished once daily).
- Soft drinks/juice/mineral water/local beers, selection of cocktails & local spirits & house wine by the glass
available at the bar from 11h00 to 23h00.
- The minibar including soft drinks, local juices, water and local beers only – replenished once daily.
- A picnic box will be available for guests leaving the resort for the day (must be booked 24hrs before at the Guest
- Land and water sports (as described on hotel’s fact sheet; some activities may be at extra cost).
Poudre D’Orin the thick of things
An elegant decor and unblemished views of the Grand-Gaube lagoon – one of the island’s largest – make it the perfect place for a mid-afternoon break. Indulge in a coffee, a cocktail or an after-dinner liquor at the bar.
For a late afternoon pick-me-up, opt for savory snacks or crêpes.
Come evening, a laid-back island ambiance settles in with live music and shows.
Seafood dishes are served at Le St Geran restaurant, which is located on the pier. Innovative Mauritian cuisine is offered at the Isle de France restaurant. In the evening, the bar serves exotic cocktails and has live entertainment.
Isle de France
The hotel’s main restaurant overlooks the immaculate pool and bay.
You will have a chance to taste the local flavors – spices and seasonal produce – or stick to what is comforting.
Served table d’hôte or buffet style
Breakfast: 7am to 10am
Lunch: From noon to 3pm
Dinner: 7pm to 10pm
Dress Code: Casual Chic as from 6pm
Le Saint Geran
The beach bar and restaurant, is located at the end of a jetty. Savour platters of freshly caught seafood and Veranda Resorts’ signature dishes.
The seaside restaurant has a mystique aura to it, which is somewhat enhanced come nightfall.
Lunch: From noon to 3pm (Open Daily)
Dinner: 7pm to 10pm (Closed on Sunday Evenings)
Bar Opening Hours: 11am to 11.30pm
- The most romantc dinner is on the beach, quite superb in terms of food and service.
81 Air-conditioned rooms, all with a patio overlooking Grand Bay and the Northern Islands.
Each has a colonial-inspired décor.
COMFORT ROOM-32 sqm.
These lovely rooms, adorned with pale
wood and a tinge of orange.
The rooms are equipped with a private
balcony or terrace.
With views of the Lagoon, offering
serenity and privacy.
Superior Room-38 sqm
Ideal for a couple, the atmosphere is
welcoming and cozy.
The balcony or terrace are ideal spots
Privelege Room-42 sqm
The wide spaces and discreet decor are
conducive to long midday naps.
From the balcony or terrace, you may catch
a glimpse of the blue expanse of the sea.
Added values for Privilege Rooms:
*A la carte dinner on a daily basis (without supplement) at St Geran Restaurant, excluding seafood.
*One full day catamaran cruise (once per stay) including open bar and lunch on board
- Furnished terrace or balcony
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- TV/satellite channels
- Telephone with voice mail
- Individual safe
- Tea and coffee facilities
- If you’re after extra privacy and silence, choose a room between 300 and 600. These are further from the lively restaurant and bar area.
- We love the ground floor superior rooms for their design and accessibility.