About this hotel
The feeling of sand under your bare feet is a focus at this resort, and you’ll spend most of your stay enjoying that sensation!
The north-west coast of Mauritius is where you’ll find Veranda Pointe Aux Biches – an area famed for spectacular sunsets and within close reach of Triolet village and Pamplemousses botanical gardens.
You’ll be immersed in restfulness though, so if you don’t want to leave the resort that’s quite understandable…
Privilege rooms are more luxurious, and at this resort they’re in an adults-only wing. Absolutely worth upgrading!
For a comprehensive Mauritius experience, an all-inclusive package is a must.
Why we Love it
- Wide variety of activities and water sports for all
- Relaxed sense of luxury
- Separate adults-only wing with spectacular Privilege rooms
13 May 2018 - 27 September 2018 From: R13 100
- Maximum 2 children under 12 sharing, stay for FREE and only pay airport taxes(Family Room)
- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Comfort Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Land and Water sports as featured by the resort
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Optional upgrade to Full Board & All Inclusive
- A High Season surcharge applies for travel 22 June – 16 July 2018
Please call me back!
Totally casual or something a little more special? The choice is always yours.
Veranda Pointe Aux Biches provides the best of both worlds in so many respects:
- Formal and informal restaurants
- Lively, vibey late night bar, or a quieter, more sophisticated bar
- A large swimming pool for the whole family, or a more peaceful option in the adults-only area.
The resort is split into all-access areas and an over-18s wing, which is ideal for honeymooners, and really worth upgrading to for any couple.
The quieter adults-only section comprises Privilege rooms, and blends barefoot relaxation with an air of sophistication.
All guests can enjoy complimentary water sports, including kayaks, snorkelling, and pedal boating, as well as a range of fun land-based games and sports.
The resort’s spa offers soothing and invigorating options that will leave you wanting more! And don’t worry… there’s a kids’ club so your family will be taken care of while you enjoy some pampering.
Whether you’re out cycling or reading a book by the pool, every moment can be tailored to your preferences.
Food & Drink
The resort provides two restaurants – one of which is a very informal, buffet-style restaurant which serves a tasty variety for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The second, Sandy Lane, is chic and exclusive. You’ll still dine with your feet in the sand though, and there’s a swimming pool just in case you feel like a quick splash.
Looking for peace and quiet? Request a room in the 4000s
Privilege rooms are our first choice every time… Here are a few more suggestions so you can find the room that suits you best.
- At the heart of all the action, rooms in the 1000s have quick access to most amenities
- For something much quieter, try the 4000s section.
- Ground floor rooms with garden access are available
Go for the all-inclusive package and every detail will be taken care of – from meals and drinks to that cheeky extra spa treatment.
Informal, elegant and bathed in sun… everything Mauritius should be!