Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are subject to change until full payment reflects in our bank account.
- EFT transfers from banks other than Nedbank may take up to 3 days to reflect and as such quotes remain subject to change until funds reflect.
- Quotes may be subject to Rate of Exchange until full payment is processed.
- Name changes are strictly not permitted. Please verify your name as spelt correctly, and as it appears in your passport.
- Passports must be valid for 6 Months from date of return, with minimum 2 blank pages.
- Visas, Inoculations and Health precautions may be required for travel. Priority Travel is not a visa advisory service, and as such does not take responsibility for any delay, cost or inconvenience caused as a result of incorrect visa advice, failure to obtain a visa or any visa related service.
- Priority Travel does not accept any liability for delayed Visas or Visa refusals. Visa approvals are solely at the discretion of the Embassy Concerned. Visas also do not guarantee entry into the country concerned. Local Customs may deny entry on arrival for which Priority travel will not be held liable.
- Any refusal into your destination may carry additional charges to change or alter your travel itinerary which will have to be paid by the traveller before any changes are made.
- Priority travel may / may not make use of third party suppliers for your travel itinerary.
- Payments may be split between third party suppliers and Priority Travel.
- Priority Travel charges services fees on your travel itinerary, or may negotiate commission with suppliers. Service fees once quotes are accepted may not be disputed.
- Electronic verification of itineraries, terms and conditions shall be deemed final and binding.
- Payments made and instructed either online, remotely or electronically using client credit cards shall be deemed final and carry irrevocable client consent.
- Chargebacks will not be enterrtained, and client permission given electronically shall be deemed final and irrevocable.
- Such charges are applicable to both Priority Travel as well as its nominated partner taking payment.
- Flights must be utilised as per itinerary and in sequence booked.
- Changes to sequence constitutes a rerouting, and is then subject to airline rules in respect of penalties.
- Not all flights allow rerouting, please verify rules of your ticket with your consultant.
- In event of a missed flight or voluntary cancellation or change of flight, it is vital that your consultant is notified prior to your flight departing.
- Failure to do so constitutes a ‘no show’ and is subject to airline rules, where in some cases your flight may be non-changeable and non- refundable.
- In some events in order to re-use your ticket, your ticket must be rebooked within 24hrs of cancellation.
- Failure to provide Priority Travel with the required information to rebook your ticket will result in the ticket being forfeited. Priority Travel shall not be held liable in such event.
- Electronic acceptance of quotations shall be deemed final and binding.
- Tickets and accommodation once issued are subject to supplier rules and regulations.
- Suppliers reserve the right to alter your itinerary by introducing scheduled changes, substiution of product or substitution of seat /room requested. Priority Travel will not be held liable in any way as a result directly or indirectly of these changes.
- These changes may also include time changes to your itinerary, which is beyond the control of Priority Travel.
- For Voluntary changes, Suppliers charge penalties to alter or change travel, and in some cases may be non-changeable.
- Taxes and differences in fare must be taken into account when calculating change fees.
- In the event of cancellation, charges will apply with some penalties being up to 100%
- In the event of dissatisfaction, Priority Travel will do whatever neccessary to collect refunds or alter itineraries but are subject to third party discretion. As a result Priority Travel will not be held liable for delays or unsatisfactory results.
- In the event of complaints or dissatisfaction any complaints must be brought to the attention of directors Francois Swart immediately. Complaints must be addressed in writing to email@example.com
- In the event of non payment or delayed payment Priority Travel reserves the right to charge industry acceptable interest on amounts owed and pursue legal action as a last resort.