Priority Travel requires the services of a senior travel consultant to attend to enquiries at our leisure desk. Only consultants with superior client service skills and a demonstrated ability to sell will be considered for this position.
- Matric or Matric equivalent
- Superior ability to read, write and speak English as a first language
- Minimum of 3 years Galileo experience
- A proven track record in the travel industry with verifiable references
- Travelport Galileo certificate
- Full knowledge and experience of Galileo complex fares, fare building, re-issues including re-issue masks.
- A proven track record in sales with the ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- The ability to understand, pre-empt and solve client queries
Remuneration for the above position is negotiable where the right candidate will be made an above average industry related offer.
Permanent with a stipulated probation period.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08h30 until 17h00. Emergency standby duty on roster basis.
The position is based at our Rosebank, Johannesburg office.